The year is halfway over, and I’ve been taking a look back and also looking ahead. What did I do well, and what do I need to improve on?
I definitely want to grow in my relationship with Jesus. Even in the midst of all that’s going on around us, there are ways to live an abundant life.
Abundant life doesn’t mean perfect or even a life without suffering, but it does mean we can have a life knowing Christ and becoming more like Him.
5 Ways To Have Abundant Life In Christ
1. Live a life of genuine faith. And without faith it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
2. Live a life of prayer. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
3. Live a life of obedience. Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. Deuteronomy 11:1
4. Live a life of giving. Give and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38
5. Live a life of holiness. But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16
Let’s live an abundant life and share the love of Christ!